Sunday, September 4, 2011

My hotel room is looking HIPP

HIPP baby food is stocked and ready
I have baby prepped my hotel room.  I have a baby feeding zone which as formally a coffee and champagne area.  It now has an impressive assortment of baby jars, formula, cereal, water, baby food warming device, baby spoons, super bib, bowls with the suction cup on the bottom, wet naps, paper towels and that's just the food zone.  There is also a baby changing table with all things baby bum and a toy zone.  I am however currently without crib but that is to be delivered by the hotel Monday morning.  I have no idea where they put it in here but they assure me that they will find a place.

As for the type of baby foods they are apparently organic with an assuring "Bio" on the label but as for flavours I stuck to the basic cow and turkey.  I asked what he likes and the caregivers said food, they give it to them and they eat it.  I guess it doesn't pay to be a picky eater when there's one offer and one offer only.  The food at the orphanage may lack some selection but it is all hand prepared traditionally and probably has much more nutrients then much of what is contained on a baby food shelf in North America.  Even the juice they are given is actually the water left from stewing fruit.

So the champage is put away and all the baby items carefully laid out.  Ready for "Gotcha Day"!

No comments: