Friday, September 9, 2011

Midnight in Moscow

These are my unedited iphone notes i made in the car after arriving in Moscow (except i changed the f-bimb to something more appropriate.........

Its almost midnight
Moscow inDimetris car with the permablinker
It was extremely difficult alone
I had an angel on the plane beside me
Clearly an Guardian when I needed him
Today started at 6am
Good am went back to the park
Went to passport office with Michael
Roman would not take him aft nap when I was gone or when I returned
Tried for an hour.... Maybe got him to sleep 30mins
How to pack ?
HARD.  With a cranky active baby,,, mix of him on me with ergo baby and putting him and all his toys into the crib.  Threw everything into bags
Michael and Tanya came at 6:30pm. 
Airport.. Security is difficult with all the bags plus baby and no English
Tania kissed us goodbye and criticized my packing. Roman finally slept on the flight thanks to angel man. Transferred him to ergo baby. Again freaking hard to do and keep baby asleep and get stroller plus bags onto bus shuttle.  Angel papa with the mustache.  Like Dad only Russian and with a moustache.  Now we are driving to Elanas house to drop off documents for embassy.  Tonight! Insane but she needs them.  I am exhausted o.n every level, must find reserve
I will listen to Roman sleep,  we are heart to heart. He's amazing, were amazing, this is truly amazing

Oh and hauling a giant suitcase off a conveyer belt with a sleeping baby tied to your front was next to freaking impossible but it also made me feel like superwoman

This is my everest
The summit is within view
Roman is way better then Everest

Russian drivers and freaking nuts.  I am swearing a lot

No comments: