Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cheque please... Judging from the smell I believe my baby just exploded

I think I failed to mention in the previous post that when we awoke that first morning at 6am with no kettle that in my desperation I made a bad judgment call.  I had either Moscow tap water which no one seems to consume and may be filled with countless harmful strains of bad stuff or in the diaper bag was a tetra pack of some kind of baby dairy.  It was not refrigerated because the fridge was not plugged in but it was in a tetra pack.  Neither ideal options but I had to do something so I smelled the diary and it smelled good so I mixed it with a bit of formula and gave it to Roman in the hopes that this would tide over his little belly until the buffet opened.

Bad call
A few hours later it re-emerged out the other end in an explosive smelly manner requiring several wipes and the burning of his onesie.  OK, I didn't really burn it but I did throw it out with the soiled diaper and wipes into the fancy hotel restaurant bathroom garbage.  Take that snobby staff!

The moral of the story... questionable dairy is never a risk worth taking

No comments: