Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cappuchino with Wifi

I finally figured out why I get a strong wifi signal but cannot actually connect to wifi at the Grande Cafe.  A waiter who speaks a bit of english explained it to me this afternoon.  There is a special wifi menu and you must order from this menu to get a card which has a secret password which allows you to connect to their Wifi signal.  After 7 days of ordering non Wifi cappuccino's I finally have discovered the secret.  However, each cappuccino gives you one megabyte of data which I found out is six minutes of video skype.  I was happily chatting to my sister and six minutes is really just a greeting for us so I had to order another cappuccino so I could keep chatting.  We stopped the video calling and used just the calling feature but before we knew it I was out of time yet again.  I asked the waiter if I can buy more time but no, I must buy something from the Wifi menu which consists of only coffee, juice and beer.  Ok then, another cappuccino it is then.  So now it's 11:30pm and I am still buzzing from all that caffeine.  Maybe next time I will order beer.

Cheers!

No comments: