Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blog going Private

Hello,
I am going to keep my blog restricted to invited readers only until after Court.  I looked at my stats and there have been visitors from Russia.  I may be taking on the paranoia vibe but since I am not always careful about my words and things could be misunderstood or lost in translation so I am going into stealth mode.  I also unactivated the e-mail subscription feature so you will need to manually check it to see what I am up to.

Court is tomorrow so once I have the good news and it's all official I will reactivate it and my rants will once again come to your inbox.

I just had two and a half hours of court prep with my translator and lawyer.  It was intense, I am very nervous about answering the questions correctly and giving my speech to the judge. I need to review my notes and practice my speech.

I will take a break later to share about the awesome morning I had with my fever free, super active, happy little man. 
fever free and feelin fine

No comments: