Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hard Rock Moscow on Old Arabat Street








We managed to stay awake for a stroll down Old Arabat Street.  We both in a dream like state, floating down the 15th Century cobblestone path.  Street musicians filled the air with music on a perfect summer night.  We'd been travelling for about 20 hours including airport time and logged 12 hours of flight time and 8 hour time change.  After a great dinner and a night cap at the Hard Rock we went back to the tiny beds in our room and slept for a good 10 hours.  Woke up this morning feeling a little more conscious and are checking out after breakfast and our driver will pick us up for our final flight (2 hours) to Volgograd.  I'm not sure what the wifi capabilities are in Volgograd so if we disappear from cyber space, don't worry, we'll be back in touch soon. 
Tomorrow the reason for the trip will begin. 
Tomorrow (Wednesday) I will formally receive my proposal for Roman then be taken to the orphanage.  Tomorrow we will meet my baby bird. 
We're coming for you little one, soon little man, your mama will be covering you with kisses.  My body is tired but my heart is a flutter. I am fully here, prepared and ready to meet him. 
Paka

No comments: