Friday, June 17, 2011

Busy Mama Bird

We are having the time of our lives! 
There's just not enough time in the day to fit it all in but I carry you all here in my heart with me. 
I get 4 hours a day with Baby Bird and each moment we fall deeper in love.
He is pure joy in a onsie
So happy, animated, curious, snuggly, active, healthy and strong.
So charming, one glance from his toothless smile and we swoon.
When we can't be with him, we are loving the city of Volgograd.  Every day we are meeting new friends, seeing places that take our breath away, eating the most delicious food and sipping on heaven sent lattes.
















4 comments:

Stacey said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! I see my in country fav made the photo shoot... "syr-nik-ee" (cottage cheese pancakes!!!) I have tried futilely to make them at home (tracked down the proper cottage cheese from the Russian store and everything...) if you get a recipe to share, I'll give you the most decadent caramel apple recipe that ONLY is shared with those who adopt (there's a story but you'll have to email to hear it!). I'm thrilled for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see lots of happy pix! Looks like you are enjoying yourselves! I mean how could you NOT!? Thinking about ya.. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Okay, so next time we have two both over for dindin, we are going to do a picture menu. Sort of a point-and-eat affair. Makes meal time an adventure in missed communication! :) Glad you are having an amazing time!

Anonymous said...

oops.
forgot to sign last post!
xox Alison and Rob