Monday, July 4, 2011

To Russia with Love- Baby Bird's Birthday Celebration & Fundraiser


We are having a party! August 6th is Baby Bird's first birthday. We left him birthday treats in his Baby Home and the caregivers promise to have a party and take a pic for me. I started thinking about what else I could do to celebrate this big day from home. It's going to be a hard day to be apart no matter what. That said, why not celebrate and honour him from this side of the world? Why not have a party and raise some funds to help bring him home and donate to his Baby Home? So that's exactly what we are doing.
with the loving support of my promotions superstar sister Cat, my awesome event planning friends, generous artists donating their work and the wonderful owner of the Gallery Cafe.

To view the e-vite click here

If you are able to celebrate with us please reply with your RSVP to the e-vite site. If you aren't in the neighbourhood then I happily accept your loving vibes through cyberspace that day. If you wish to donate to the Fund please click on the "Baby Bird Fundraising Projects" tab at the top of the blog and you will find a "Donate" button for paypal.

If you have a fabulous fundraising idea or an item to donate for the silent auction I would love to hear from you.

Let's Celebrate and buy a whole lotta diapers for Baby Home #5.

Heather

No comments: