Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The ball is in the Russian Court



I have received the last of my approvals from Canadian authorities to bring home Baby Bird. The Ministry has given me the green light.  Canadian Immigration is ready to welcome him and his medical has been approved by the High Commission in London, England.  Yes, you read that right, one of the approvals comes from Britain. It took just under four weeks for this part of the process which in the world of IA is pretty speedy.
Thank you to all those people who copied, stamped, inputted, mailed, signed, faxed and couriered to make it happen.

So now the ball is back to Russia.  The Coordinator needs one more document then he can go to the judge to request my court date.  The next official call will be to tell me that a court date is set.  Until that happens I will be like a woman in love waiting for the object of her affections to call her back.  I will stare at my phone, keep it so close I get radio active wave exposure, check the volume settings, charge it as soon as it goes down by one bar and obsessively click the ok button to ensure it is still working.

.... call me :)

No comments: