Monday, October 10, 2011

CBC Interview


CBC.ca | Metro Morning | First Thanksgiving

I was up at 5:15am this morning and not for the usual diaper change, bottle, rock, cuddle reasons but because fame and fortune awaited.   Cat and I are were expected at CBC for an interview at 6:30am.  I hope the green room  has the non sparkling imported mineral water I specified in my contract..

While Roman slept at Grandma and Grandpa's house Mom and Auntie were downtown in the Big Smoke.  The streets were empty other then the club goers still up and the hot dog vendors still hoping for customers.  We were caffeinated and at the studios by 6:15am which if you know Cat and I is a miracle in itself.




They did not have sparking water nor a surprise makeover but better then that I got to go on air and share with  the CBC listeners our story.  My five minutes of fame happened at 6:50am.  The host was lovely, the producer gave me a hug and the studios were super cool.  







This was a Thanksgiving Monday to remember just like so many awesome moments this year.  I hope a woman was listening that knows in her heart that she is a mother but maybe not the path that will lead her there.  I am thankful this year that family can be a choice, love is infinite and life expands as you become more of who you were meant to be.




    

No comments: