Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Surprise it's a Boy!


Yesterday, the Russian Stork delivered through cyberspace news of my baby bird.
I have so much in me to share about the roller coaster of the last 24 hours.
I am still a bit punchy from it all but I am going to burst if I don't share at least a snipit with you.

He is 9 months old, born the same month as me
He is healthy and meeting his milestones
He has big blue/grey eyes and eyelashes a mile long

I said yes!

Cat and I leave to meet the little man on June 12th... yes as in twelve days from today.  Let the whirlwind travel planning begin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you!!! I really hated the stress of getting visa's and flights booked in time - we had two weeks notice as well (travelled trip one last Nov), so hope all works out smoothly for you! Thanks for sharing some baby info - that is totally the most exciting news! 9 mths...(sigh):) Christine Z (mom to 3 bios and 3 little russian men adopted Feb'11)

Heather said...

thanks Christine

Stacey said...

From me and my little blonde haired grey eye'd boy with lashes a mile long... WOO HOO!!!! Here's to a smooth trip and finding that "moment" where you fall :)
Stacey