Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Peek a Boo

Can you see me? I picked this up today at Homesense. The netcam doesn't do it justise so you'll just have to take my word that's it's adorable. I was wandering the aisles not looking for anything in particular when this canvas appeared before me. It's russian, sparkly, fun and on clearance. Perfection!
Oh and did I mention it has magical powers? Moments after walking out of the store with my russian dolls I received an e-mail from my adoption agency.

I am next!
As in their next client in line for a referral. Last time I called there were four families before me in my region and now it's just ME! This is excellent news. Liana (my agency angel) has spoken to the Co-ordinator in Volgograd and I am expected to receive a proposal in the next TWO WEEKS! Yesterday I thought I had to wait 21 days to even check in on my progress and now in the next 14 days I will be receiving THE Call..... then see THE picture of THE child. I will post another entry about what's next but for this moment I am just celebrating and enjoying being NEXT!

No comments: