Sunday, January 23, 2011

My favourite TV Mom is back!



Parenthood is my favourite new show, Lauren Graham, my favourite tv mom is back. She is almost the same character as Lorelei from her days on Gilmore Girls but that's just dandy with me because I have missed her. I know it's just TV but I have been raised in the Fawcett household and along with strong family values and a sense if humour, my family takes their shows to heart. I have been a loyal Gilmore Girls fan right from the start. I want to live in Stars Hollow, hang out at Luke's Diner and I consider Lorelei to be my TV BFF.
I have fond memories of MD and I spending Sunday mornings hanging out in our pj's together enjoying the witty banter of the show and eating cereal. One Christmas I even went so far as to make us matching "I speak Gilmore" t-shirt pj's. That may impress or nauseate you depending on your GG fan club status. Life has changed and along with it our quality time lounging on Sunday eating cereal together. I am fairly certain MD has outgrown those pj's but she hasn't outgrown our friendship. I am grateful that in the new episodes of our lives we still hang out together in our lounge wear talking girl talk, watching TV and I am happy as I prepare to be a mom to see my favourite tv mom is back.




No comments: